POPWRITBAND, INC E-Commercial shopping terms and policy
We have the all right reserved of popwristbands.com. POPWRISTBAND, INC. is a company located in Dallas, Texas. We have been in these custom items for 6 years. The best point we have is professional and warm-heart service to you. Cold machine job is NOT our style.
Here below is our some shopping terms and policy you need to know. In brief and simple to all understand it. All copyrights are owned by POPWRISTBAND, INC.
- Shipping policy
- Regular order is FREE SHIPPING order. The turnaround time is 14 business days. The orders may be carried by FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT or USPS.
- Priority order costs extra shipping fees to speed it up as 7 business days. Meaning the order is arrival in 7 business days. The order sheet will tell the estimated date of arrival.
- Rush order costs you most for extra shipping fees to speed it up as 4 business days.
- Track number will be offered once it is shipped out so that you can chase all along.
- USPS will require no signature. But UPS, DHL and FedEx will take your signature for the delivery. So telephone number is very important!
- There is always delivery delay by some weather, custom clearance, traffic problem etc. Of course the delivery company offers the delay issue document to the proof of the delay.
- Packages would be missed if you have the package in the front door.
- Refund policy
- Quality issues. Bad quality approved we will refund fully or you can take remake in rush on agreement. Take the bad quality pictures, all pcs of them and cut them off. We don’t need the package but cut them off all. Then we will remake it in rush or refund your order fully.
- Missing guaranteed date. We will have your order refund fully if it is not meet your deadline. Unless it is because of delivery delay on irresistible reasons, like the bad weather, custom clearance, traffic issues etc.
- Order cancels. You have 12 hours to cancel regular order (14 business days order). You have 6 hours to cancel priority order (7 business days order). You have 2 hours to cancel rush order. Fully refund. Otherwise you have only partly refund, depend how far the order is going. If order is under production, not ship out yet, you can have 10% to 20% refunds back to you. If it is already shipped out, we cannot cancel it anymore.
- Price Policy
- We have free shipping to regular orders which is arrival to USA everywhere by FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT or USPS.
- Prior-orders are the price to 7 business days.
- Rush-orders are the price to 4 business days.
- International orders require different prices to upgrade. It will take you extra more to NON-USA orders. You will see on the Order now pages.
- Basically price (cheapest style option) is to debossed text style only.
- Embossed-printing style text is the most prices from all.
- Blank ones can be ordered online without text designing. Cheapest ones, but blank ones.
- We have all the orders FREE SALES TAX.
- Payment method
- Credit card pay-gate is power by Stripe.com. Accepting Master, Visa, American Express and Discovery.
- PayPal is the second choice to you if you prefer it.
- Check is acceptable. Send us the check to our main office San Francisco. Please view the shipping address from W-9 document here.
- Electronic transfer is accepted.
- Order Processing Routine and Terms
- Filled in order info online, like text style, colors, texts, logos, sizes and quantity.
- Get a total price to your design-order according to info you filled in.
- Complete the payment by credit cards, PayPal, or others methods.
- Got a confirmation email from automatic system from the site. You will have some address, order numbers and orders details.
Later in 12 hours, you will have another emails from us , with Proof (artwork) of design, which request you to reply it to confirm the production in next 12 hours. Rush orders will request you confirm it in 2 hours to meet your deadline you selected at the very beginning.
- To meet your deadline, if you don’t confirm it on time. We will process the production anyway.
- Track number will be offered once the packages are shipped out.
Packages will be arrival. Order is completed.
- Private Policy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
These security measures include: SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://popwristbands.com/terms-conditions/.
2101 Cedar Springs Rd. Suite 1050
DALLAS, Tx 75201